I’m sharing the latest market stats for South Boston and South End.
As a real estate agent, I work in both South Boston and the Sound End. Today I’m providing a market update for both areas to keep you in the know for your real estate goals:
- 197 condos on the market
- 76 of them are trading over $1 million
- 144 are under agreement
- Average list price for those under agreement is $780,000
- 19 listings have gone under contract in the last five days
- This market is active
I’ve never seen inventory this high.
- 192 condos on the market
- 36 trading over $2 million
- 110 are under agreement
- Average list price for those under agreement is $1.2 million
- 18 listings have gone under contract in the last five days
- The market is very active
I’ve been selling real estate for the past 17 years, and I’ve never seen inventory this high. I believe it’s a combination of sellers delaying listing their properties until spring and summer, and the pandemic making young families want to move to the suburbs. The entire city’s real estate market is very active, and rates are still below 3%.
If you have questions about a specific neighborhood or property or our market, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you.